Monday, August 19, 2013

Two Thumbs Up for Rise of the Guardians

Imagine Santa Claus, the Sandman, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny...and Jack Frost as super heroes and that is what this movie is pretty much about.
Oh...and let's not forget the Man in the Moon, the Boogey Man and a small band of children.
My son thought I might like the spirit of this movie and he was right!  I LOVED the idea of these "Guardians of Childhood" protecting the children of the world at any cost.
The movie is based on William Joyce's book series...The Guardians of Childhood...and I have already downloaded the first 3 books of what is supposed to be a 13 book series onto my iPad.
Joe totally enjoyed the movie, as well!
It isn't a nostalgic piece, by any means, but it has a VERY happy ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment