Friday, August 2, 2013

The Cooper's Cross Country Trip...California...State 2

Hello again!  It is me, Minnie Cooper, and my family is spending some time in The Golden State, California.
The coastline is majestic, magnificent, marvelous!
 
 
Papa Oz is totally taken with the many dairy farms in California. 
 
 
 Mama G has been enchanted by the Redwood Forests and wishes she could build a tree house and stay forever!
 

San Francisco has been the most fun city to visit, but that bridge...It's ORANGE...not Golden!
  

Everyone told us a trip to California wouldn't be complete without viewing the famous HOLLYWOOD sign.
I would have to agree!

Back at the Campground...

Papa Oz found a primitive cow statue for his museum.  I have named her Oreo.
  

A very nice Park Ranger gave Mama G a bit of wood from a Redwood tree for her Assemblage piece.
My mom actually CRIED...tears of joy, she explained.
 
 
 I can't wait to color in the State Flag of California and put it in my travel journal!
 

Little Hitty helped me with the California decal and I must admit, we make quite a good team.
 
California's State Song is "I Love You, California" and those are my feelings...exactly!


No comments:

Post a Comment