Monday, August 5, 2013

My Morning Walk

Off to take a walk...field notebook and pen, camera, and because my family insists...my phone.
 

To the woods...
 

Joe does such a great job mowing.
 

I wish you could smell the sweet scent of the mowed grass and the woods.
 

Beautiful!
 

Bird food...
 

I will not disturb the deer in this part of Deer Forest.
 

My companion for most of my walk...really!
 

Mother Nature is the BEST artist in the Universe.
 

Love the color...
 

Our beloved Black Walnut Tree...
 

Joe has added a few rocks of his own to this very old farmer's rock pile on our property.
 

Our mulch/burial mound...
 

Who needs to tend a garden when Mother Nature has provided us with our very own...
 

Where I have been hiking...
 

Soybeans to the south of us!
 

Another view of our barn...
 

Our neighbors are building their own barn.
 

And then there is all that corn!
 
~It was the best of walks~


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful walk, I enjoyed going along with you and seeing all the beautiful things that you saw. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you enjoyed the journey...I like accompanying you on your garden adventures!

      Delete