Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Fall/Winter Wardrobe

Yesterday I headed to Mansfield for a bit of shopping and was thrilled to find my entire fall/winter wardrobe at Macy's for 35% off everything!
I will be wearing sweat pants, mock turtlenecks, sweat shirts for very cold days...and outer vests for outside purposes!
I love being home in my studios where the only thing I have to think about when it comes to clothes is comfort!
The orange shirts at the bottom of the one pile are for Syracuse Football Game Days...
 
Now to go upstairs and go through ALL my clothes and seriously send the many articles of clothing I don't wear to Goodwill!
~Wish me luck~


3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Good luck - I need to do the same thing - sort through all my clothes and get rid of most of them as I really just don't need them and tend to wear the same few items all the time - comfort first! I don't need to buy anything - at least I am pretty sure about that, but I do need to clear out. Maybe we should compare how we each did at the end of this week?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay...My drawers and closet are completely cleaned out and organized...with the exception of my shoes. I will do that tomorrow! I have FOUR filled Hefty bags ready to be delivered to Goodwill. Let me know how you are doing. :-)

      Delete
    2. Well you are far too efficient! I am hoping to tackle mine tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on!

      Delete