Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Birthday, Missy

Today, my baby sister turns 46 and oh, the precious memories we share of her childhood birthdays.
My mom would take all five of us children to the Lake Erie beach for a picnic.
Then off to Clague Park for some duck feeding.
We would end our celebratory afternoon at a little Bay Village playground and swing, slide, and ride the "springy" horses to our hearts content.
Those were the days...
 
 
Missy was just the cutest, spirited, and most wonderful little girl in the world!
 
 
And now she is a beautiful woman...inside and out...married to her soulmate, Scott.
 

Missy and Scott's son, Wolf, heads to his freshman year at college...tomorrow!
 

Elsa is the spitting image of her mother in every way...and that's a glorious thing.
 
 
~Happy Birthday, Little Sister...I love you~


2 comments:

  1. A good day to have a birthday - she is the same age as me, and shares her birthday with my Dad! ;-)

    ReplyDelete