Saturday, August 3, 2013

Loving Abe

 Today was dog grooming day for Ellie and Lucy, which meant Abe would be coming for a visit!!!
After Noah and Amy dropped the dogs off at Betsy's, we all met up at Lyn-Way.
Abe was a picture of contentment...
 
 
Brooke and Abe enjoyed some bonding time.
 
Back at the farm...
 Abe loves having his diaper changed...It was a family affair.
 
 
 Abe is very cooperative about getting dressed.  He doesn't mind it at all.
 
 
 Right now, Abe seems most comfortable when his little body is totally free.
 
 
 There are not enough words to describe how much I love my grandson...
 
 
I spent the most heavenly time with Abe when Noah and Amy went to pick up their dogs.
 
The many faces of sweet Abe...









 
 I sang many of my preschool songs to Abe and he especially liked Itsy Bitsy Spider.
 
Farm Time...
Abe will have the biggest playground ever...
 

Can you tell I am the happiest of grandmothers?
 

It seems like only yesterday I was sitting with my father on this bench back in Bay Village.  And now...I am sharing it with his great-grandson.
 

~Bliss~
 

Grandpa Joe can't believe how strong Abe is! 
 
And then...
 Noah and Amy returned and Ellie is showing off her new Mohawk...
 
 
Lucy looks quite beautiful as well!
 

 Our Tremont Family...
 
 
As Noah and Amy packed up Abe to head for home, my heart was so full of thanks for our time together.
 
~I love my family~


No comments:

Post a Comment