Thursday, August 8, 2013

LOVING My Kindle App

Early this morning I downloaded the remaining books of the Betsy-Tacy series...including books about Carney, Emily, and Winona...by Maud Hart Lovelace onto my iPad.
To think I have all my beloved stories at the beck and call of my fingers...all in one place...is beyond anything I could have EVER imagined!
I do have hard copies of all the books and I love the feel and smell of them, but now wherever I am...Betsy is with me!
 

I get happy tingles just looking at Vera Neville's illustrations!
 
And then...

I also downloaded the entire All-of-a-Kind Family books by Sydney Taylor and so charmingly illustrated by Mary Stevens.
 
I LOVE family stories set at the turn of the century...
 
~I am truly one with the past and present~


No comments:

Post a Comment