Thursday, November 14, 2013

Welcome to the World, Elliott Matthew Gates

My beautiful niece, Kristen, and her husband, Travis, are the proud parents of Elliott Matthew Gates!
Elliott arrived on November 13 and weighed in at 8 lbs 9 ozs and measured 20 inches long.  My sister, Kate, is a first time grandmother and filled with so much joy.
Although our family couldn't be in California for the birth, our constant texting and phone calls almost made up for it...Elliott is our family name and my dad would be SO proud and happy.  My children and grandson carry Elliott as their middle name as do I.
Kristen texted me that she fully expects Elliott and Abe to be the best of friends...I have no doubt they will!
Congratulations to the Gates Family and many, many thanks to God for this great blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment