Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Morning View(s)

The first thing I do when I get out of bed is look out my little porthole window.


I always want to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming I live in this little paradise. 


And then I look out this window right before I head down the stairs.


Over to the kitchen window to check the temperature outdoors before I turn my tea water on.


On to the side door to let the dogs out...


Past the window with a view of our side yard on my way to feed the little critters.


Most mornings I walk to the back of Hittyville Acres to see what wildlife might be visiting our property.


A look out the Tunnel door before heading back to the kitchen to check on my tea water.


On the way to the kitchen, I stop and check out the pond through the Hittyville Hills window.

I thought it would be fun to photograph my morning "walk" and didn't realize how many windows I really do stop by on a daily basis.
~I am blessed~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this perspective! I love it…makes me feel like I am right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to see in the morning Vicki.

    ReplyDelete