Monday, November 4, 2013

A Sunday Abe Adventure

Hello, dear Friends!  Here I am...all bundled up and on my way to Southside for brunch with Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa Joe, Oma...and best of all, Auntie Brooke!


Well, look at that!


Sammy the Squirrel is telling me to have a nice day!
I love my neighborhood animal friends.

At Southside...
I am insisting Mommy holds me up so I can see everything.  Sitting in the stroller is no longer fun for me.


Hi, Oma!


I am going to be a very good boy, so I can stay on Mommy's lap.

Back home...
Daddy and Auntie Brooke just took me to Target and my wonderful Auntie bought me some very handsome clothes.
Mommy, Grandpa Joe, and Oma are on a secret mission.  I hope it is all about me!


That Auntie Brooke!  I just love her to pieces and she loves me to pieces, too.


I forgot to tell you I did a little show and tell of my school projects with my family. Isn't my Vampire hand spooky?


I made a ghost and candy corn with my feet.  The paint tickled and I laughed so hard!  Did I mention I can laugh now?  I love laughing!  I laughed when my teacher wiggled that little pumpkin finger puppet at me!


Mommy's home and her trip with my grandparents WAS all about me!
YAY!


Oh...clothes.  I like them alright, but I have to admit...I was kind of hoping for a horse or a rocket ship.


Mommy and Oma thought this winter hat was the cutest thing ever!  Maybe I'll pretend I am a squirrel, like Sammy, when I wear it.  Yes, that's what I'll do.
Now I like my hat.


Mommy says there is more!
Really?  A little boy can only hope...


Grandpa Joe is building me something extra-super-special!


What is it?  I wanted to help, but Grandpa Joe seemed to have everything under control.


Mommy and I decided to watch some football until Grandpa Joe was done with my surprise.


This is taking longer than I expected.  I have counted my fingers at least 100 times.  Are you done yet, Grandpa Joe?


WOW!!!


I have my very own Merry-Go-Round Play Station with a bouncy "floor"!


This is the best fun ever!


I just moved all three shapes from one side to the other!
Awesome!

And then...
It was time to say goodbye to my Farm Family and I hate to admit it, but I really needed a nap!
I call it being happily exhausted...


I sure am one lucky little boy!

Later that evening...
Mommy took this picture of me to send to Grandpa Joe and Oma to let them know how much I was still loving my new wonderland.
Excuse me, but I need to get back to "work".

~See you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment