Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tremont and Abe Time

Joe, Brooke, and I traveled to Tremont to find Abe fast asleep...
My grandson takes my breath away every time I see him.


While Abe slept, I studied his art projects.


 A budding artist, for sure.


 Be still, my heart!
How cute...


 Noah and Amy have so many interesting things in their apartment...like this footstool.

FINALLY!!!
Abe woke up with a smile on his face and here he is totally enchanted with the ceiling fan.

And then...
Auntie Brooke took over!


Aunt and Nephew have a "connection".


Look how BIG Abe is!


Abe and Brooke laughed and talked...


And kissed...a regular LoveFest!


Monkey chewing time...


Uncle Steve was visiting as well and he is so wonderful with Abe!  Steve is just the best friend to Noah and I am so grateful he is part of our family...

We missed Amy...She was working...and Abe will be spending his first Thanksgiving in Minnesota. We will miss him, but I can't wait for Grandma Judy and Kent to experience the joy of Abe!

We traveled back to the farm with Ellie and Lucy and hearts filled with happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment