Saturday, November 16, 2013

Meet Alexis O'Shay

My Alexis doll arrived...6 months later than expected...but this is a first production doll and there were lots of interruptions along the way.  The company president kept us all informed through Facebook and it was fascinating sharing the adventure with her.


Love the bending and rotating arms and legs!


 I loved everything about Alexis except for her hair.  For me, it was way too long and a bit scraggly at the bottom, so...I bravely took my scissors and became a hairdresser.
Alexis loves the cut and so do I.  


Alexis and Betsy just met, but are already kindred spirits!


It's been fun being part of a first production doll experience.
Welcome to Hittyville, Alexis!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the arrival of Alexis, quite a wait, but seems like it was worth it. Glad she has made friends already.

    ReplyDelete