Monday, November 25, 2013

The ARTstronauts Club, Rex Ray, and My Playbook

I have been eagerly awaiting Teesha Moore's...amazing artist...BIG announcement and first thing this morning, it was in my email box.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
Teesha and her husband, fellow artist Tracy Moore, have created an Art World truly out of this world! 
I joined this awesome art community and for $45 a year, I will get more art ideas and inspiration than I ever thought possible!  I have been a big fan of Teesha Moore for a long time and look forward to sharing her unfolding Internet art adventure!

Today I met...
Rex Ray...a talented artist with an interesting story.


I watched a video and was so drawn to his artistic process.


I love that my artistic taste has expanded to love and appreciate all kinds of artwork...


Rex Ray's rug would be perfect to hang as an art piece!

And then...once again inspired by Teesha...
Teesha is first and foremost a journal artist.  I have been struggling with all my journals and decided to combine all my thoughts, work, etc. into one place and call it My Playbook!  I am too scattered and the smaller composition book can't handle all my add-ons...
I am BEYOND excited and am going to go out and buy my big book right after lunch!
On my art table...I have my new Twistable Colored Pencils and Crayons...and Hitty Anne along with Tortoise and Ant who whisper helpful hints as I create!

Thank you, Teesha and Tracy, for making my colorful world even brighter!

1 comment:

  1. I have a book of postcards I bought on Amazon by Rex Ray that I love. I only discovered him last year through these postcards. Very neat artist.

    If you are interested I have found the paper in the Stillman and Birn sketchbooks really good for taking all kinds of media, although I don't use collage. I have a small Gamma series sketchbook and a large Zeta series (with heavy paper.)

    ReplyDelete