Saturday, November 16, 2013

Abe Visits the Farm

 Well, hello there Friends!  Here I am at Lyn-Way where I am completely adored by all the beautiful and very nice servers and hostesses!


Auntie Brooke is holding me and I like that fine, but I must admit, I am feeling a bit under the weather due to a little cold.


I think Auntie Brooke is trying to tickle my feet.  Oh darn!  She had to stop because the food was being served.

Back at the Farm...
Daddy is helping Grandpa Joe switch a chair from Oma's studio.  Tibs scratched a hole in the seat of Grandpa Joe's chair and Oma said she didn't mind having it in her studio and thought her chair would be more comfortable for Grandpa Joe anyway...


Daddy also helped Grandpa Joe move the Hittyville Queen's River into Hittyville Township!
My Daddy is so very strong.


Oma can't wait to put all the rocks around the River and then decorate the Riverboat!

 And then...
I could not believe my very own eyes!  I met Socrates the Tortoise today and he was AMAZING!


I tried to talk to him, but he just nodded.  Maybe he is a baby like me!


Oh wow!  Another new friend!  I never met a guinea pig before!


I just had to let Oma know how much I love visiting her and the only way I could do that was to smile at her.  She likes it when I do that!


Now, Potter did talk to me.  He squeaked hello and I squeaked hello back.


Potter came right up to me and let me pet him!

Later...
I was eager to show my family my new activity.
I can put my very own pacifier INTO my mouth...


And take it OUT of my mouth.
I am finding all kinds of fun things to do these days.


We had to get going because Daddy had TONS of schoolwork to do.
But...where is my pacifier???

In the car...
I am so glad Mommy carries extra pacifiers with her.


Okay, I am ready to go now.  I had a great time visiting Grandpa Joe, Oma, and Auntie Brooke. but now it is time for Pacifier Play.
See you next time, everybody!

Meanwhile...
Daisy is enjoying her "new toy".

~It was the best of visits~

1 comment:

  1. It looks like Abe had a super fun day with his Oma and Grandpa Joe, talking to the guinea pigs, saying hello to Socrates, so much fun indeed. Seems Daisy quite enjoyed the result of the day as well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete