Friday, November 22, 2013

Creating a Permanent Space for Art

I woke up very early this morning and visited my favorite art blogs and started thinking about my creating space.  I have tons of space, but no large tabletops for working on projects.  I have used them all for Hittyville Homesteads.  A light bulb idea came to me and I spent 5 hours this morning clearing off the table facing The Hittyville Crafters Homestead and Art Studio where Grandma Moses, Tasha Tudor, and Beatrix Potter live and create.
And then there is that view.  My music and TV are in the same room as well as most of my art supplies.
So...I moved everything from all over the house to Hittyville Hills aka My Art Studio and am in total Heaven!
There is MUCH more to be done with the shelving and supplies, but I need Joe's muscles to help me with that.
I will keep you posted!
Off to work on a special canvas...

2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing and inspiring space to work. I have to admit to being rather envious of the space you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your ART Table!!! That is something I will strive for out in SoCal!! I need a 2-bedroom Condo!! Happy Creating!!!

    ReplyDelete