Monday, November 25, 2013

Abe's Photo Gallery

Hello Friends!  This is me with my daddy. We almost have the same hairstyle, but for some odd reason, Daddy grows hair on his face.  I wonder if he is part monkey.  I love monkeys and Mommy and Daddy call me Monk or Monkey sometimes.
Do you see those scratches on my face?  Well, I have to admit I scratched myself.  I got a little carried away with my Pacifier Play.  I was trying to break my record for how fast I could put my pacifier in an out of my mouth during a commercial break and OUCH!


 It is really fun to look at pictures of myself sleeping.  Have you every had a picture taken of YOURSELF sleeping?  I wonder how many of you get to sleep with a super-duper monkey...


 Here I am again!  I am smiling because I am watching my mommy make my bottle.  I like my bottle because it makes my tummy feel good, but I also like it because Mommy holds me and I know I am in for some sweet kisses.


Do you see that look on my face?  Well, that is my "Oh Happy Day" look because my Uncle Steve just walked in the door.
My Uncle Steve is the BEST!


Why can't everything I put in my mouth taste good?
I mean, a baby has to teeth and a little flavoring might help.


My Oma LOVES this picture.  She is even using it as her Facebook profile picture and the screensaver on her iPhone.
I sure do like to play with Ellie!  She is very funny and makes me laugh.

It was nice checking in with you, dear Friends, but I must get ready for a busy day at school.  We are going to make a Thanksgiving project.
~Love from Abe~

No comments:

Post a Comment