Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Life Book 2014

I have been thinking about taking this class for quite a long while and sometime in the middle of last night, I signed up and am OVER THE SUN AND MOON AND ALL THE STARS excited about it!!!
I have already been put into my Facebook Group and have signed up with Flickr...never did that before.  I have run off the welcome packet and schedule for the year...as well as the supplies list and watched the welcome videos.
WOW!!!  Tamara LaPorte...a British artist...has organized an AMAZING year of art lessons with many talented artists.  I love that we will get inspirational messages and  "spiritual" exercises along with all the instruction!
It will truly be a jam packed ARTFEST which I am sure...for me...will be life affirming.
I am thoroughly enjoying this stage of my life...Oma to Abe and Artist-in-Residence at the Farm.  I am old and wise enough to know how fluid this journey on earth is...so I will seize this moment and allow myself to be filled with joy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment