Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Work Stations

 This is where my blog gets put together...


 This is my Assemblage area.


I build Legos and do some artwork here...


So...why do I need to have an art table in the living room?


And do I really have to have art supplies in our library?
I do...and this is why.

Our pets!  They like human companionship from time to time.
For many reasons, the dogs and cats are not allowed in any of my Hittyville Studios...too many temptations and then there is the matter of the occasional accident.
Today Daisy was watching Rosie...our cat on the top level of the Kitty Condo...in the reflection of the Asian Doll Art Window on the wall.
When Rosie moves, Daisy goes crazy barking.


If I don't come out of the studios every hour or so, Tibs will start barking.  She needs her ten minute petting session on a regular basis.


Gypsy usually has her nose at my studio door and will whine if I don't surface every now and then.  However, right now Gypsy is spending her days staring at that wall.  Joe has checked it out from the basement to see if he can find out what is in there.  What is strange is Gypsy is the only pet even remotely interested in the wall.
Hmm...I believe SOMETHING is in there because I trust Gypsy's instincts.  I just hope it isn't a snake.  Remember, we live in the country!

And then...
Dear Little Pixie is my beloved companion and likes to sit on the footstool in the living room and watch me work.

It's all about balancing art and pets...and with my Living Room art area, I can do both.

1 comment:

  1. I just love all your art areas, and it is great to get a peek into your world.

    ReplyDelete