Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hitty Jane's Journal...Getting Settled

 ~Hello Hittyville Visitors~
Please allow me to introduce myself.  I am Hitty Jane and was hand carved by Erin Kleider and adopted by my Doll Mother...who created Hittyville.
I feel honored to have been chosen to be a Hittyville Ambassador along with my beloved Doll Sister, Ginny.
I am sitting on a little trellis and letting the sun warm my wooden body in this picture.
I am just beginning my Doll Life Adventure and I must say...it is heavenly!!!


 On beautiful mornings, Ginny and I join Doll Mother on our front porch and plan our day.  Living in the country makes my heart so very happy!


 Doll Mother prepares us a "continental" breakfast most days and sits next to us with her cup of tea and lots of ideas for daily adventures!


 Because I am a Hittyville Ambassador, it is important I meet all the Hittyville Friends and visit all five Boroughs.
I especially like Princess Dandelion and was thrilled to meet her Summer Fairies, Melony and Skyler.  They are working together on preparing Friendship Pond for some new Fish Friends.


 I did finally accept Grandma Walton's invitation to tea.  I am somewhat embarrassed to admit I had a bit of a crush on John Boy, but realize I am way too young for romance and besides...John Boy has a new girlfriend!
I helped Grandma and Mama Walton bake a chocolate cake for our teatime.
Yummy!


 Doll Mother is simply the best!  She gave Ginny and myself our VERY OWN Doll Friends!!!
I named my doll Anne with an e and Ginny decided to call her doll Jill.
We take our new Friends with us everywhere, just like Doll Mother takes us everywhere she goes!


I just covered a tiny snippet of my Grand Doll Adventure so far, but will be back to share more...much more...with you very soon!

~Love from Hitty Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment