Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Walton's Kitchen

Walton's Mountain has taken over my Hittyville imagination this summer and while Paulette Morrissey has been creating my Walton Family Dolls, I have been "building" the Walton Homestead.
I just finished the kitchen and please note...it is a representation of what we saw on the television series, not a reproduction.
I can't wait to see the Walton Family make this set come "alive"!







I am really happy with the Walton Kitchen and next up...the exterior of the Homestead...and then the living room!
I am also planning on doing a barn and lumber mill in the near future.

Loving the Waltons!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking wonderful Vicki, I can see you are having a lot of fun indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, World Traveler! I think you have seen more of the USA than I have! Yes, the Waltons have totally captured my heart and imagination...

      Delete
  3. I'm a huge fan of the Walton's and am planning on doing 2 dioramas, one of the livingroom and one of the kitchen. I've already got most of the furniture for my Walton's livingroom and will share the pictures, as soon as I can put it all together. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your other Walton's projects completed too...Fun!!! I love your kitchen, it's so wonderful, love all the attention to detail! :) Are you going to use the Mego Waltons Dolls, in your dioramas? I just got a complete set MIB on ebay, for $100...Lucky find! :) Linda P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I really look forward to seeing your sets! I have been busy with other Hittyville Families as of late, but need to get back to some Walton Adventures!

      Delete