Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hitty Jane's Journal...A Visit to Brooke's Classroom

 ~Hello Hittyville Visitors~
My Doll Mother is so happy I have agreed to help tell her Blog Stories!  She has been very busy creating Brooke's art piece for her classroom door window and Brooke loves it!


 Brooke asked my Doll Mother...who as you all know is her mother as well...to make something "math-ish" and this is what my Doll Mother came up with.
I want to learn how to make felt art pieces, too!


 Ginny found upper AND lower case G's for Ginny.  I never did find an H or J for Hitty Jane.


 Reading is very important in our family.  I was "born" knowing how to read.  Our Doll Mother taught Ginny how to read long ago.


 Doll Mother has started reading "Impunity Jane" by Rumer Godden to us at bedtime.  I knew I would love the book because my name is in the title and it's about a DOLL!


I have to say...I thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Brooke's classroom.  There was so much to do and many places to explore!
Ginny told me this bell belonged to our Doll Mother when she started teaching...over 40 years ago!
WOW!!!  Doll Mother doesn't teach in a school anymore.  She is busy with her artwork and all of Hittyville, of course.

~It was the most wonderful of adventures~
Love from Hitty Jane

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I am enjoying the adventures so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for creating such a wonderful Doll Friend!

      Delete