Sunday, July 13, 2014

Abe's Walk Around Tremont

Hello Friends!
Here I am with Ollie the Pig, taking one of my last walks around my very first neighborhood in Tremont, Ohio.
Oh...there are so many wonderful memories!


 Hmm...I think I might be getting a little nostalgic about my city sidewalks.  I will miss Lincoln Park, the funny men at the neighborhood bodega, the nice smelling coffee shops, Southside...where we take friends and family to eat, the awesome siren sounds, all the cool pictures on the buildings...I think I better stop.
I am becoming just a wee bit teary eyed thinking about saying goodbye.


But hey, my new neighborhood has a park and a library...and an island of trees in the middle of our street, which is a big circle!  And our one neighbor is a FIREMAN!  Maybe he will let me ride on his fire truck.  And our yard has a fence, so my dog sisters can run all around and not have to be on leashes...
What's not to like about that?


AND...
Mommy, Daddy, and me will have our very own swimming pool with a BIG backyard and lots of trees and EVERYTHING a little guy like me needs to have adventures.
I have decided apartment living was perfect for my first year of living, but a growing boy...by the name of Abe...needs more space.
I guess I better start getting that walking thing down.  I am ready to explore my new world!

See you next time!
~Love...Abe~

2 comments:

  1. That's a boy Abe, best way to look at things is at all the positives and there certainly is a lot in your new house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Abe is being brought up to look on the bright side of things and I must say...he is the happiest of children!

      Delete