Thursday, July 10, 2014

Another Busy Fun Family Day

 Cassi, Kate, Brooke, and I met at Michael Symon's EXCELLENT restaurant for lunch at Crocker Park yesterday.
We ran into one of my dad's best friends, Jim Nelson, and caught up on his health adventure.  We wish him the best!


 Next we journeyed to Kate's new apartment to pick up some moving boxes for Noah and Amy.  Kate is an interior decorator at heart.  Her place is really coming together...cozy and beautiful!


 After some school clothes shopping for Brooke, my daughter and I headed to Huntington Beach with my new little friend.
I love Lake Erie!


 Brooke and I then proceeded to Cassi's house to meet Noah, Abe, and pups while Noah's apartment was being shown to several potential renters.
Thank you, Cassi, for giving us a place to hang out!


 Anna and her boys stopped by and Keith gave me this handsome Darth Vader he made JUST for me!
Thank you, Keith...You are the best!


 Amy joined us along with Joe, Kate, and our old friend, Cappi, for dinner.  Abe had his special meal and the rest of us enjoyed pizza.
Thank you, Cassi and Pat!

After dinner...
Noah and Amy's realtor wanted them to stop by for a last inspection of their new house and EVERYONE came along to do their own inspection!
Our family was eager to see the new Carlson Homestead and a caravan of seven cars headed to West Park.
The house and property got all thumbs up and easily passed the "real" inspection!

~It was the best of days~

No comments:

Post a Comment