Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Taking Stock

The other night I did some weeding.  Just like in our own outdoor gardens, weeds appear in our daily lives and need to pulled out to allow ourselves to continue to bloom with clarity and freedom.
I especially needed to declutter my activities to make room for those which are essential to my happiness and well-being.  I am incurably curious and that trait leads me to want to explore MANY things.  Every now and then I have to decide which interests to keep and which to put aside...much like cleaning out the closet.
My priorities continue to be family, pets, farm, art projects, books, and EVERYTHING Hittyville, including this blog.
I pretty much excluded activities which detract me from any of the above.
I feel...oh so much...better!

No comments:

Post a Comment