Wednesday, July 2, 2014

BUSY Summer Days

 Wow!  I remember when my summers were a bit of a reprieve after a very full school year.
This summer has been a whirlwind and it's just the beginning of July!
I have been finding it difficult to carve out a couple of hours to work on my blog each day and I miss doing that.


 Brooke and I have been running endless errands!  It started with Abe's birthday party and has continued with getting Brooke's schoolroom ready and craft shopping for the Walton's Homestead and all our other daily activities...


 Of course, our lunch break at Lyn-Way is an important part of our day...


 I am happy to help Brooke with her classroom.  Sometimes, two heads and four hands are a big help!


Paulette has been busy creating my ELEVEN Walton dolls...thank you, dear Doll Friend...and I have been joyfully working away on the Walton Homestead...which I LOVE doing!

So things are bustling around Hittyville and beyond...and then there is Noah, Amy, and Abe's move in just a couple of weeks!

~Whew!  But you know, I wouldn't have it any other way~

No comments:

Post a Comment