Monday, July 28, 2014

Sunday With Abe

 After a delicious lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings in Rocky River with Noah, Amy, and Abe, Joe and I headed to West Park for some more moving in projects.
Abe is getting more sure on his feet and walking a bit by himself and A LOT if you hold his hand!


 Joe and Noah headed outside to work on the fence and yard.
Amy went upstairs to organize Abe's room.
I had the best job of all...watching Abe!


 I love this little guy with my WHOLE heart!


 Abe enjoyed "clapping" his shoes together.  He really does have quite a sense of rhythm!


 Abe LOVES water!


 Amy took a picture of Abe napping in my arms.
Heaven on earth.


Meanwhile...
 Joe worked very hard on the fence so the dogs will NOT escape!


 Noah weeded away in the rain...


 Earlier in the day, Noah and Amy attended Pool School on their deck and learned all the ins and outs of pool care.
They both passed!

And then...
 Abe bid us a fond adieu...
Spending time with my grandson is definitely my favorite thing to do!

On the way home...
Ginny and I noticed a tornado watch was in effect for the entire area between Noah's home and the farm.
We did experience some rain, but the storms stayed north of us, thank goodness!

~It was the best of days~

No comments:

Post a Comment