Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday With My Friends

 When I was a little girl, my Ginny doll traveled with me everywhere.


 As an adult, Hitty accompanied me to my classroom and beyond.


 As of late, I have been rather doll-less when it comes to my own daily adventures.
Today...I decided to have Ginny and Hitty join forces and become my daily companions.
I am so glad I did!


 It was nice to have someone to talk to while I painted pages in my Playbook.


 The girls seemed to appreciate the couple of pages I did today in my Playbook.


 It felt really good to be back working in my own private journal today.
Hitty and Ginny offered to hold my pen during this photo shoot.


 It was such a beautiful day and we spent some of it outside looking at Poppy's Diary.  I think I need to get back to "helping" Poppy write about her own daily doings.


 Ginny, Hitty, and I spent a bit of time sitting on a bench and just being.


I am not sure who suggested it, but we all thought a walk through the Labryinth would be a good idea.
It was.

~It was definitely the best of days~

No comments:

Post a Comment