Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Newest Hittyville Ambassador

I am known to my Hittyville Friends as their Fairy Doll Mother.  I have provided my many dolls with homes and a magical village to enjoy their adventures and have made it a practice NOT to interfere with any of their doll lives.  I have permission to share their daily doings on my blog and it was agreed Hittyville should be represented by two of my own Doll Friends in the world I live in.
As I mentioned in previous postings, Ginny and Hitty were to be my little Ambassadors.
Well, it turns out Hitty felt her calling was to remain strictly a Hittyville Friend.
Let me explain...

 Before Hitty became my Ambassador, she was Hitty Violet.  I understand Hitty Violet went to visit her sister, Hitty Daisy, to share her predicament.


 Hitty Violet explained to her sister she thought she would like being an Ambassador to Hittyville, but realized she missed being away from her home and Friends too much.


 Hitty Violet would much prefer being Hitty Daisy's assistant Train Mistress...a job her sister offered her last year.


 I am so grateful Hitty Daisy suggested Hitty Violet explain the whole situation to Ginny and then ask Granny Pickle for her advice before coming to me.

At Brooke's school...
 Ginny loves being an Ambassador and has wondered if Hitty feels the same way because her Friend has been so quiet lately.


 Hitty Violet opened her heart to Ginny and told her she just wasn't right for this honor.  She also shared she had a meeting planned with Granny Pickle to decide what to do next.


 Ginny thought that was a good idea and reassured Hitty Violet that I...the Fairy Doll Mother...would totally understand.

Later...
 Hitty Violet was so relieved to share her feelings with Granny Pickle, who is a confidant to many of the Hittyville Friends.


 Hitty Violet was very worried about disappointing me and Granny Pickle reassured our little Friend I just want all my Dolls to be happy.
I love Granny Pickle and can't imagine what we would do without her!


 Granny Pickle told Hitty Violet to start working with her sister at the Hittyville Station and leave the rest to her.

A bit later...
 Ginny was happy Hitty Violet could be true to herself and wondered who the new Ambassador to Hittyville would be.

The next day...
 Granny Pickle gathered Ginny and myself around my computer for a very special meeting.
A most gifted Fairy Doll Maker, Erin Kleider, had a beautiful Hitty Friend ready for adoption and Granny Pickle thought she would be PERFECT as Hitty Violet's replacement.


 This sweet Hitty has never been part of a family and as it turns out, she is very partial to Humans!
At this point, I was entirely in love with Hitty and hoped and prayed she would be able to join our Hittyville Family!


 And...she has BRAIDS!

After a conversation with the talented Erin Kleider...
I was beyond thrilled to share the news with Ginny...Our newest Hittyville Ambassador will be joining us in just a few days.
I look forward to all the adventures the three of us will share.  I want Hitty to choose her own name and will assure her she may have as much freedom as she wishes!
I also spent some time with Hitty Violet to let her know how proud I am of her for deciding to follow her own bliss....

Ginny and I can't wait for the next chapter to begin with our newest Friend!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful, Erin has such lovely dolls I am sure your new Hitty will fit in perfectly. Being able to discuss things in an open way leads to a very happy doll family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorraine...I am so excited about having an Erin Kleider Hitty join my Doll Family! I have admired her dolls for a long time and now one WITH BRAIDS is coming our way! And I agree...communication is of the utmost importance! I think the Humans of the World could learn a thing or two from my HIttyville Friends...

      Delete
  2. Ha-ha! Love the braids! Looks like she will be having fun as the new Hittyville ambassador. Can't wait to see more of her adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that the background story has been established...the fun can begin! Well...once Hitty Jane arrives! :-) Thank you again, Erin, for creating such lovely Hittys!

      Delete
  3. Cute as anything with the braids. Too expensive for me, but she certainly came to the right place. I keep thinking "Doll Mother" kind of sounds like "Cab Driver" the song by the Mills Brothers. So we could do a little parody sung to the tune of Cab Driver...

    Doll Mother once more round the street
    There's a dolly that just looks so sweet
    She's got braids, and such pretty feet
    Doll Mother, once more round the street

    It's a concept, circa 1962 Mad Magazine, and YOU were there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Judy....you are so clever!!! I love your "composition"!

      Delete