Sunday, October 20, 2013

PURGE

This morning I woke up at 5 AM and started thinking about how wonderful it has been to be focused on Hittyville and the main characters, etc.
I decided it was time to let go of some of my dollhouses.  After emptying them out and removing all the landscaping, I got them ready for Joe to put in his van.


I am also purging myself of some of my books...the ones I read once quickly and hold no special meaning.  That project is going to take a while to complete.
We headed to our local Goodwill Store and were enthusiastically greeted by the drop-off man.  He told me the dollhouses were going to make some little girls very happy.

As we pulled away, I had no regrets.  Here's hoping my dollhouses continue being part of doll adventures for many years to come.

1 comment: