Sunday, October 13, 2013

Abe's Very Special Adventure Part One

It all started on Friday...
Mommy picked me up from my school and took me to visit my doctor for my four month checkup.  I was really having fun passing all my little tests and then...OUCH!  I got TWO shots in my leg and I have to admit I did cry a teeny tiny bit, but when it was over, it was over...and I was my smiley self again.
My doctor said I was the most sociable of babies.  Mommy told me that was a good thing!
 
 Saturday morning...
Whee!  I am going to go on an airplane AGAIN...only this time I will be meeting Grandpa and Kathy.  Grandpa is Mommy's daddy and Kathy is his girlfriend.
We are going to Nevada and I am SO happy because this time, Daddy is coming with us!
 

Hmm...I am in my seat and NOT Mommy's arms.  I'm not so sure about this.
 
In Nevada...
Boy, oh boy!  I am happy now!  I guess I slept from Cleveland to Chicago and then I got to be in my Mommy and Daddy's arms all the way to Las Vegas!
I love flying and all the passengers couldn't believe I never cried and they all loved my smile.
Then I got to meet my Grandpa and Kathy and they are VERY nice and gave us our own condominium to live in for our vacation!
Whoopee!
 

This is the view from our condo...that's short for condominium...and Daddy told me the brown is the desert.  We are just two miles from Arizona and fifteen miles from Utah!
 

We are on our way to have brunch with Grandpa and Kathy.  Mommy says we are on a vacay...that's short for vacation...and don't you just LOVE my shades...another word for sunglasses...?
I must admit, this adventure everyone calls life is just the best...even the shots were okay, because they were for my own good...at least that's what Daddy says.
 
Until the next time...
~Love from Abe~


1 comment:

  1. What a fun adventure for Abe, looks like he is taking it all in his stride.

    ReplyDelete