Sunday, October 6, 2013

An Abe Adventure

It all started with my daycare school.  My lovely teacher, Miss Holly, put me in a high chair for the first time ever and I LOVED it.  When Mommy came to pick me up, we did a little baby show and tell and boy, was she ever impressed!
 
Back home...
Mommy put me in my bumbo seat and the first thing I saw was the magic screen channel changer Daddy is always playing with.
 

Hmm...I have an idea!  Now if Mommy would just turn her back...for one tiny second.
 

This is my lucky day!  Alvin and the Chipmunks are on the magic screen and they sure do have the best voices ever!  I am going to try and sing along...
I wonder why Mommy is looking at me with those BIG eyes? 
 
 
A bit later at the Cleveland Museum of Art...
Mommy and Daddy are all about art and decided if I was going to be looking at a big screen, there should be some artistic merit involved.  I totally agree with my awesome parents!  Modern art makes my heart smile...but so do Alvin and the Chipmunks.
 
~I had the best of days...as usual~ 


3 comments:

  1. What a happy lad, just got to love his cheeky little face in some of those photos - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! How adorable! Just look at that happy, beautiful child! What a sweet blessing he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words, ladies! Abe is indeed the greatest blessing...

    ReplyDelete