Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Class Journal

I am so excited!  I discovered Gouache watercolor paints through Brene Brown's video and found some extra supplies at Wal*Mart...if you can believe it...ALL for less than $20!


I am inspired!


My cover...


Assignments...
When approaching something I am a bit unsure of...I give myself permission to...


Even though we are ALL imperfect...that is definitely okay, because at the end of the day we have learned lessons, made the adjustments with a heart full of self love and know that we are always enough.


This page was especially meaningful to me, because it was about sharing our hearts...our stories.  I tend to do that indiscriminately and after listening to the lesson, I realized there are parts of my story that really should only be shared with those who have "earned" the right to hear it.  It's not about keeping secrets, it's about mutual trust.  Brene asked us to list those people on a tiny piece of paper and attach it to our heart.  She stressed these lists are usually very short.
Brene was right.

I am surprised by how much I am discovering about myself through this e-course.
The journey is never ending...

4 comments:

  1. This sounds so interesting and I am so glad you are enjoying the first stages. Isn't it wonderful to be undertaking this journey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am forever amazed by how much there is to discover about this journey!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful journey of self discovery, love and acceptance. We may think we are imperfect ( by societal standards), yet we are each uniquely designed by God Himself and we are perfect in His eyes. You are a masterpiece!!

    I love you, sister!
    Cali Kate

    ReplyDelete