Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Happiness Project ...Lessons Learned...So Far

I am SO enjoying this Happiness Adventure and the lessons I have needed to be reminded of.
 
This is definitely a philosophy I have embraced most of my life.  Rubin's research shows our level of happiness is 50% genetic and the other 50% is a combination of life circumstances and how we think and act.
 

According to Rubin's research, if you smile and act happy...your mood will improve in a positive way.
I do know this to be true from personal experience.
 
 
I think this is an important point to ponder.  We should be our authentic selves and when we accomplish something we consider important...the reward of knowing what we have accomplished should be enough!
 

This sounds so simple.  The author warns how easy it is to criticize and correct others...however subtle...and we should stop ourselves from this kind of behavior and remember to be kind.
 
I do believe the 68 pages I have read so far have been meaningful and enriched my quest to be an even happier happy person!


No comments:

Post a Comment