Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Art Journal Fever

Yesterday, I was missing having some kind of art assignment and decided to explore Art Journal e-courses.  I found just the one at...
This Art Journal All Year course offers 52 journaling and presentation ideas.  What I loved about it was no expensive bells and whistles...just my own creative self being challenged!


The cover of my Art Journal.  This was not an assignment, so I just cut up one of my many old textbooks and got busy.  I usually copy pages of old books, but this one is a duplicate.


The 52 assignments can be done over the course of a year or 52 days.
I think I will be more in the latter category.
We were to list some recent day dreams...That was easy.
Our art assignment was to layer paper, preferably using an atlas type of page and a magazine or book page...We were also instructed to use some kind of lace or ribbon...and that was it!

Now to go work on Poppy's Journal...and my own private one!
~Loving it~

No comments:

Post a Comment