Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween From Abe!

So here I am on my very First Halloween ever dressed up as The Fantastic Mr. Fox.  He is one of my most favorite friends and was in my Birth Room when I arrived in this world.
I just can't understand why everyone keeps asking me "What Does the Fox Say?"  Now that is a really dumb question for people to ask me because:
1. I have NO idea what a fox says.
2. In case they haven't noticed...I'm not talking yet!
And...the first word I plan on saying is MAMA...so that is why I have that look on my face.
My mommy did explain there is a very popular song/video out right now where everyone asks what the fox says.
Grown-ups sure can be strange sometimes.
Anyway, I am loving my costume and hope Mommy and Daddy let me where it EVERY single day.
Happy Halloween, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!! Love the pop culture costume, the song, not so much!!

    ReplyDelete