Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Hittyville Halloween

Frankie and Gwinella are preparing the Haunted Homestead for all the little Hittyville Friends who will be visiting them this Halloween.


Drackie is in charge of planning some Halloween games for the Trick or Treaters.  He must ask Gwinella if she will give Broomstick Rides again this year...and then there is Bobbing for Apples and Pin the Tail on the Cat.

Meanwhile...
Oona thanks Granny Pickle for helping her make all the Halloween candy.  Her caramel apples are a favorite of the little Friends.

That evening...
The Halloween Friends are ready for their BIGGEST celebration of the year and wish ALL OF YOU a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

  1. Just when I think I have seen so many fantastic props, you surprise me with even more and some more great characters! Looks like they have been busy preparing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Halloween Friends are some of my early Paulette dolls! I miss the idea of her making the Little Mo dolls, but am so happy I collected as many as I did over those years...

      Delete