Sunday, January 26, 2014

Today's Gratitude Journal Entry

I love my Kindle app on my iPad!
I love Amazon.com because I am able to have the world of books at my fingertips in literally a few minutes...

 I read about this series online and devoured the first book in less than a day and can't wait to start reading the second one!
A bit of the Downton Abbey theme...


For $2.50 I was able to download all of my favorite poet's works and biographies totaling some 10,000 pages!

There are not enough words to express my love for books...in all forms!

2 comments:

  1. Have you read Arthur Ransome´s "Swallows and Amazons"? I´m reading it right now and there´s so much in there I´m sure you´d love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Yukari!!! THANK YOU so much for recommending "Swallows and Amazons"!!! I had never heard of the series and downloaded the book immediately...Have just had a chance to read a few pages and I love the story already! I so appreciate you thinking of me and can't wait to get back to the children and their adventures...

      Delete