Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

 Abe is very excited to wish everyone a Happy New Year for the very FIRST time!


Last year was EPIC...because Abe was born...but it is time to say goodbye to 2013.

And...
Say hello to 2014!
Our grocery store...Buehler's...offered the traditional Pork Roast feast all precooked, of course...and I must say...the meal rivaled my own mother's cooking.
YUM!


 I love new beginnings...


 I know this isn't exactly profound for the first day of my Gratitude Journal...but hey...I didn't have to cook!


 I am having fun with my calendar!
What will the month hold for all of us?


I think I have enough classes to keep me occupied this year!


I most look forward to watching Abe on his journey and the many stages he will go through this year.
For today, my grandson is happy to be on his mommy and daddy's bed playing with toys and spending time with Daddy while Mommy works.

~LOVE~

Welcome 2014...I am looking forward to spending my year of the Great Art Expedition with you as I EVOLVE as an Art Explorer!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Vicki, Gabe & the rest of the family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you and your family, dear Carolyn!

      Delete