Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Visit From Abe

Hello Friends!
Here I am at Lyn-Way with Mommy and Daddy and Grandpa Joe, Oma, and Auntie Brooke.
I am trying to convince Daddy to let me order a hot dog since I am finally sitting in a high chair.


 Daddy must have thought I wanted a toy.
Hmm, I really need to work on my vocabulary!


Auntie Brooke is whispering to me she will order me a hot dog as soon as Mommy says it is okay.
Well...at least SOMEONE understood me!


Time to head for the Farm.
Oma said she has some surprises for me...I can't wait!

Back at the Farm...
Auntie Brooke is holding me up so I can say hello to Potter.
Wow!  If I pound on this pool, it sounds like I am playing the drums.
Awesome...


Potter is squeaking to me to stop all that racket.
Jeez...what a grouchy guinea pig!


One of my surprises was a drum and it plays REAL music and different drum beats.
Grandpa Joe called me the next Phil Collins.  I was thinking Ringo Starr!


TWO MORE surprises!  Oma's friends, Barney and Bear, sat down to talk to me.
Well...Barney refused to say a word and I think he was shy.
Bear talked and sang both my ears off and I have to admit, I was really hoping Oma would let me take him home.


 Oma DID say I could have Bear and Mommy thought we should probably let Barney stay in Hittyville.
Okay by me...I didn't really connect with the purple guy anyway.


I officially invited Bear to come live with me and made him promise to teach me all his songs.
Bear told me I just made him the happiest bear in the world.
Boy...that made me feel happy, too!


It was time for Mommy to change my diaper and Gypsy was whispering to me I should use the Piddle Pads like she does.
They really are diapers, only put down on the floor.
I thought that was a dumb idea, but I didn't want to hurt Gypsy's feelings, so I just said maybe I would try the Piddle Pads the next time.
You have to be tactful in this world.


I think I am going to play a trick on Oma.
Tibs is hiding my feet, which is exactly what I need her to do.


Ta Da!  
I just took off my sock and am waiting for Oma to notice.


Uh-oh...Mommy is giving me the look.


Oh...good thing she wasn't mad I took my sock off...Mommy just didn't want me to pull Ellie's tail which is exactly what I was going to do.
How does she know these things?  I call it The Mommy Power.


Oma and I just had some fun tossing the football back and forth...To be honest, Oma did most of the throwing, but I was a good catcher...or receiver as they call it in the football world.


As you can see, our visit came to a close and it was time to head back to Tremont with our freshly groomed puppies and all my presents!
I love our trips to the Farm...

~It was definitely the BEST of days~

2 comments:

  1. Ok, in these photos, I see Mom and our Opa and Cassi. Sorry, Amy! I don't know what your family looks like! LOL!
    So Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those Jensen genes are very strong! Noah's friends think Abe looks like Noah...Ultimately, Abe will look like Abe.

      Delete