Monday, January 13, 2014

Abe's Family Update

Hello Friends!
I just thought I would let you know what's happening with my family these days.


Well, first...Mommy got a new IMPORTANT job where she is going to be helping lots of high school kids who live in Cleveland.  I can't wait to see her office which she says is bigger than our whole apartment!  It is in a VERY old building and has a self-service elevator...you know the kind with a gate door you close yourself...and there is a catwalk because the space is over a huge auditorium.
Mommy and Daddy aren't sure when I can visit Mommy's office because there is lots to do to make it Abe-Friendly...whatever that means.
I am SO proud of my mommy.  She is the best social worker in the whole wide world and now she is in charge of a HUGE new program all about making kids happier!


 Daddy is doing amazing things himself.  He is being nominated for an award because he prepares such awesome lessons.  Daddy is also getting more responsibilities at his school because he is such a strong leader.
Wow...I sure have some special parents.


But really, the big news is all about me!  I can say baa-baa ten times in a row and am learning how to dance to Coldplay and some really cool jazz music.
Oh...I am also eating 3 meals every single day and reading at least 5 books at bedtime...with Mommy and Daddy's help, of course!

So you see...life is good in our house these days.
I wish I had something to report about Ellie and Lucy, but they aren't doing anything new.  But that's okay...I love them just the way they are.

See you next time!  Love...Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment