Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pixel Art Fun

 Several years ago, Paulette Morrissey introduced me to the world of Pixel Art.
I had done a couple of kits with pictures already chosen for you, but discovered I could use one of my very own pictures!
I love this picture of Vicki and Joey and wondered how it might translate itself into pixels.


Perfect!


I emailed my picture to the company and immediately received the pixel bead charts online.


The beads and tiles themselves were sent via mail.


Last night I completed the third tile...There are nine.


I LOVE it so far!


My first Pixel piece.


This picture took forever because there were SIXTEEN tiles...but was worth all the work!

There is something very relaxing about making these wonderful pictures and I need to be more diligent about working on my Vicki and Joey tiles, so I can do an Abe picture!

1 comment:

  1. I wondered how you were getting on with that picture of Vicki and Joey! Great to see the progress you have made and also your other two - the scene with the house is stunning.

    ReplyDelete