Saturday, August 23, 2014

Vicki's Journal...Sunny Saturday

 Today has been a great day.
I was so relieved and thankful I did not wake up with any soreness from the big jolt I experienced when I hit the barn yesterday.
Joe and I took Brooke's car to the body shop and the very nice gentleman got the paperwork going.  The damage will be easy to repair!
We celebrated with Brooke at Lyn-Way.


 Joe and I continued to the local hardware store...which has a nice gift section...and I discovered "embellish your story" magnets by Roeda.
These sweet characters reminded me of the Paper Land I have been wanting to create for a LONG time.
Maybe the time is NOW...


 Brooke insisted I get back in the car and take a drive.  I think she wanted to make sure I didn't have any post-stress driving stuff going on.
I have to admit, I was a bit shaky at first, but after a few minutes I was totally fine.
Another reason to celebrate...this time with a root beer float at the Root Beer Stand.
Thank you, considerate daughter!


 I did manage to watch an episode of The Waltons entitled "The Nurse".
Mary Ellen is getting closer to her goal of becoming a nursing student...Loved the show!


I always enjoy spending time with Joe...just being and discussing upcoming projects on the farm and in Hittyville.

These are but a few "snapshots" of today's adventures.
I think I like doing a blog journal...

No comments:

Post a Comment