Friday, August 8, 2014

Hitty Jane's Journal...New Friends

~Good day to you, dear Journal~
I am having the best day ever!  Doll Mother thought I needed a "Doll's Best Friend" and gave me my very own Yorkie!
I named her Flossie...after my Bobbsey Twin Friend.
How I love my little companion already.  Doll Mother knows exactly what I need before I do!
We took a long walk together in Hittyville Park today.


 I met the MOST interesting Hittyville Friend!  Her name is Poppy Merry and she was working on her very own writing journal.  I couldn't believe it.
We must have talked for over an hour.


 I asked Poppy for some journaling advice.  John Boy Walton gave me a few pointers, but they were extremely literary in nature and I am a bit more plain-spoken.


 Both our tummies started rumbling, so Poppy and I decided to have something to eat.  Luckily, Lewis and Hitty Rose had their snack carts in the Park today.


 Poppy ordered 3 hot dogs.  I was so touched she included one for Flossie.


 I asked Hitty Rose for 2 drinks and 1 water bowl.
That Hitty Rose is the nicest Friend!


 Poppy, Flossie, and I found just the right spot for a picnic.


After another long and so very informative conversation, Poppy and I agreed to meet again...at the Merry Homestead...tomorrow.
My new Friend is going to get me started on my OWN writing journal...which will be a bit different from my blog journal.
I can't wait to share the news with Doll Mother!

~I loved my Friday Adventure~

No comments:

Post a Comment