Thursday, August 28, 2014

Vicki's Journal...Story Squares

 Oh, how I miss my mom...


 Kate and I were talking about "life" yesterday and she mentioned the word acceptance.
That is something I need to work on...


Sometimes I miss the days when I was teaching, raising children, visiting my parents, being part of art groups...rug hooking and Malabar Farm Spinning and Weaving Guild...and starting up Hittyville.
Life does go on and I love this part of my journey, but now and then find myself thinking about the hustle and bustle of daily living back in the day.
So...I have made up a family who is having all those kinds of adventures and decided to write about them in a private blog.
The children are based on some of my favorite dolls. I am so excited to work on this project.  I won't be limited by posing dolls and making sets...just lots of writing from my imagination!!!

~The mind can be a wonderful thing~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment