Monday, August 4, 2014

The Most Magical Doll of All

 Yesterday morning Hitty Jane discovered the secret sleeping spot of some of Hittyville's Fairies.  The Weaving Spiders create the most wonderful soft beds for our Fairies to rest in!
Little Felix was delighted to meet such a pretty young lady.


 Hitty Jane wanted to make sure the Fish Friends, who now live in Friendship Pond, were enjoying their new home.
She discovered all three of them playing under a rock.


 Grandmother Gnome was happy to give Hitty Jane a tutorial on the collecting of Rainy Day Mushrooms.


Hitty Jane found an abandoned bird nest on her evening walk and thought how much fun it would be to soar in the sky like her winged Bird Friends.

So...Hitty Jane's arrival has not gone as planned...at all!
My special Doll Friend is no longer an Ambassador to Hittyville.  This little wooden treasure has become my companion...at home and elsewhere.
She loves to visit Hittyville, but is more a part of my own daily life.  Ginny has gone back to living with her fellow Ginnys and Bleuette Friends and loves it.
I visit her often.

But...
Hitty Jane has captured my heart and imagination.  I want to create the most special of homes for her and yet...it would have to be something a bit unique because it appears she is not meant to be a Hittyville Friend, but a Doll Mother Friend.
Hmm...

I can't wait to see what adventures this day will bring with Hitty Jane by my side!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are enjoying her so much! I can't wait to see more of her adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you, Erin, your little doll has captured my heart like no other!

      Delete