Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Change of Heart and Mind

The past few days have been surprising and humbling.
I never imagined my last entry would attract any attention at all. I was greatly mistaken.  While I have thought my blog rather insignificant to the "world", the emails and private messages as well as phone calls I have received tell a different story.
Knowing that my Hittyville AND Family Adventures have truly brightened some of your lives...if only for a moment or two...has re-energized my creative spirit and inspired me to make my blog better than ever.
Hittyville was created with "sharing" in mind.  Keeping it all to myself just doesn't feel right.
Sometimes stepping away makes one see things more clearly.
Thank you, dear Friends of Hittyville...for caring.
~I treasure each and every one of you~

No comments:

Post a Comment