Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hitty Jane's Journal...Ivy Cottage

 I really love having my very own Facebook Page, but I can say so much more in my Journal.
I am totally besotted with my new homestead, which I have named Ivy Cottage.  Doll Mother and I have been working every spare moment we have on decorating the front of my house.
Of course, there is still MUCH to do!  But it's a start...


 I made a Window Art for my front porch.  Doll Mother makes them and has tons hanging on the outside of her homestead!  I want to make more for the sides of my house.


We are going to add a pond and a whole line of little flags underneath the front eave of the house...above the porch!

And then there is the inside...
Oh, happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the way you've done the little art windows hanging on the outside just like your own house. One minute she arrives and the next minute she has a whole house--obviously came to the right place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Judy...Hitty Jane did indeed come to the right place!

      Delete