Monday, August 25, 2014

Hitty Jane's Journal...My New Friend

I have a new Friend who just happens to be a Praying Mantis.  I asked him if he really does pray and my Insect Friend assured me he does.
He mostly prays for safe travels throughout his day and gives thanks for Mother Nature's many hiding places.
It is amazing how all God's Creatures pray according to their own circumstances.
God must be VERY busy listening to everyone's prayers.
I wonder how He keeps it all straight and then I remember...He can do all things because he is God.
That is almost too big a thought for my little doll brain.
I think I will go outside and play now...

2 comments:

  1. Love Hitty Jane's new friend. Praying is so good. I sit in awe of what God can do. So glad to see you back on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Hitty Jane's new friend. Praying is so good. I sit in awe of what God
    can do. So glad to see you back on.

    ReplyDelete