Monday, August 4, 2014

Another Sunday With Abe

 Joe, Brooke, and I journeyed up to Cleveland to help Noah and Amy with their new house...but first...lunch!


 Abe enjoys eating in restaurants...thank goodness!


 Abe loves his Auntie Brooke...


 Abe is such a happy little guy!

Back home...
 I can't believe how much changes in one week!  Abe is walking greater distances all by himself.


 Abe's favorite pastime is playing with his blocks...and water cup.  Brooke got Abe the turtle when she visited the Columbus Zoo with friends on Saturday.


 I sang and Abe kept beat with his blocks.


 ~Love~

And then...
 Cassi stopped by and the girls and Abe drove over to her son's new house...just a few minutes away!
Perfect for a single guy...


 John's house also got a stamp of approval from Abe!


 Hitty Jane made friends with a firefighter and police officer.
My nephew is currently a police officer and was formerly a fireman!


 John's house has a nice deck and great backyard!
Wasn't it just yesterday I was helping my nephew tie his shoes?

Back at Noah and Amy's house...
 Joe spent the entire afternoon getting rid of all the unnecessary wires and there were TONS of them!


 Brooke helped with the yardwork.


 It made my heart smile to watch my children working together as a team...


 Cassi came up with some great landscaping ideas!
She really is a master gardener.


 Amy spent the afternoon sorting through boxes upstairs and trying to get Abe to take a nap.  Abe does not like naptime...especially when there is activity buzzing all around him!


 I relieved Amy for awhile and played with my beloved grandson.


We all had the best of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment