Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday

I can't even remember the last time Cassi and I had lunch together...just the two of us.  Well, yesterday we did and I must say...it was the nicest of lunches.  Cassi is getting ready for her South American cruise and I put Hitty Daisy into her capable hands as she will be accompanying my sister and her husband on this exciting adventure.  Cassi hoped I had remembered her passport...I did...and she was happy to see we had packed Hitty Daisy a shawl.
I wish Cassi, Pat, and Hitty Daisy the most wonderful journey!

After lunch...
I traveled over to Dawn Reese's Dolls and Minis shop and spent a fabulous time...shopping and talking to the most gracious Dawn.
I love the way British dollhouses open and now that England is cutting back on shipping toys of all kinds to America, I am wondering if Hittyville might need one of her special homesteads...
~Hmm~
I did find some perfect treasures for Hittyville!

Thank you, Dawn...

1 comment: